BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27 februari 2009

why do you have to make it SO complicated with the DKNY, stardoll? :D

If I have understood it right, you will be able to buy a certain necklace under a weeks time in DKNY. Then, after a week, the necklace will be taken away, and a new comes available to buy in the store. I have not a clue how long it here comes hold on, so long the spring collection 2009 is the newest, I guess.


(dubbleclick to make the pic's larger)




It goes under the slogan "if you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun". I guess that they hold on to that oppinion when it commes to cheat to get free stardollars, also. Haha ;)



Also, these pair of shoes will be availeble march 3. I like the orange ones, so i will probaly buy them... I hope that they will be cheap, that I will be online march 3, that my internet wont crash and that I will be one of not to many who'll get a pair. Which small requirements I have, haha ;)



XOXO, ellie

0 kommentarer: