BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 februari 2009

Interview: BaabyBoy





Hey! How long have you been a member on stardoll?


Hi, hmm .. one year almost specific :)


Why are you on Stardoll? Because of friends, fashion, becuase you want to waist time, etc.?


I'm on stardoll because of my friends (ofc), and fashion. I love fashion.


Okay. Describe your style! Is it the same on Stardoll as in real life?


It's depen on, but I mean sometimes on stardoll I have a big dress, and thats not what i'm wearing in real life. My style in real life is a bit, more like jeans and a t-shirt :)


Aha! But would you like to wear any clothes that only existe on Stardoll in real life?


Yes, ofcourse! I would love to do that!


I suspect that you are thinking about to work with fashion when you grow up?


Yes, or maybe I wanna working as a hair stylist.


That sounds interesting to. Where do you shop for your medoll as most? Maybe Pretty In Pink?


Hmm .. Not so much in Pretty In Pink. Most in Decades, ELLE, bisou and DKNY :)


Okidoki! What do you think of the expensive brands on Stardoll?

(LE, Philosophy, sometimes DKNY...)


I hate it! But, I mean LE is worst! But the clothes .. I CAN DIE FOR THEM! The clothes is amazing.


Yeah, that's kind of my personal oppinion to. But isn't it good for the ”elite” of Stardoll to have something special that they can spend their money on? Or do you even consitter that some kind of elite existe?


Yes, elite existe. And, yes it's good for the "elite" but, the others then?


Mh, maybe Stardoll Staff thinks that the other members can shop on the other stores?
Anyway; I think that as more starpoints you get, the more respect you get... and when you are a big starpointer, you're an elite?


Yes, thats what I think to.


Yeah, okay. You, are strating to get a lot of starpoints to! Do you think that members act different to you now then they did some months ago?


Yes, and other people talks to me. It's like more starpoints, more respect.

Thank you, BaabyBoy, for doing this interview! And thank YOU for reading it!

/elenorisverige



0 kommentarer: